Wyndham Worldwide Cook in Rio Grande, Puerto Rico
The Cook prepares and cooks food according to recipes and instructions from supervisor in the kitchen.
- High School graduate.
- Culinary experience required.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and a Can-Do, positive attitude towards all guests and staff.
- Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Ability to withstand temperature variations both hot and cold.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish).
Job: Hotel/Resort Operations
Primary Location: United States of America-Puerto Rico-Rio Grande
Employee Status: Regular
Organization: Wyndham Hotel Group - Wyndham Hotel Management
Job Posting: Apr 6, 2018, 4:46:18 PM
Requisition ID: 1805541
Equal Opportunity Wyndham Worldwide fosters a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate either directly or indirectly against employees or prospective employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference/orientation, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, national origin, age or disability, or against any other protection established by applicable law or regulation. We will make reasonable accommodations for eligible disabled applicants and employees in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. We are committed to actions and policies to assure fair employment, including equal treatment in hiring, promotion, training, compensation, termination and disciplinary action and will not tolerate unlawful discrimination either directly or indirectly by our employees or agents.