Wyndham Worldwide Lead Bellperson in Rio Grande, Puerto Rico
The Bell Captain is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the Bell Staff including: helping guests into and out of the hotel, providing pick up and delivery of guest’s luggage, and providing delivery of items to guests as requested. He/she is also responsible to lead and assist with the check-in/check-out process, accommodating guests during their stay in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner; and leading and coordinating the daily tasks of the Bell Staff.
- High School graduate.
- Previous experience as Bellperson.
- Previous supervisory experience, preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license for the applicable state.
- Fully bilingual (English and Spanish).
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Heavy work - Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 50 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including rotating shifts, nights, weekends, holidays and overnight.
Job: Guest Services
Primary Location: United States of America-Puerto Rico-Rio Grande
Employee Status: Regular
Organization: Wyndham Hotel Group - Wyndham Hotel Management
Job Posting: Mar 22, 2018, 9:06:03 AM
Requisition ID: 1804539
Equal Opportunity Wyndham Worldwide fosters a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate either directly or indirectly against employees or prospective employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference/orientation, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, national origin, age or disability, or against any other protection established by applicable law or regulation. We will make reasonable accommodations for eligible disabled applicants and employees in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. We are committed to actions and policies to assure fair employment, including equal treatment in hiring, promotion, training, compensation, termination and disciplinary action and will not tolerate unlawful discrimination either directly or indirectly by our employees or agents.