Ingersoll Rand Warranty Coordinator in SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Responsible for processing warranty claims.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Processes claims and files for the Dealer Channel, Parts Store, Applied and Service departments
- Processes warranty return forms.
- Invoices warranty parts to customers, stamp warranty return instructions, mail invoices and create folders.
- Responsible for submitting all Field Quality Alerts to the factory
- Assists customers by providing warranty information, and request all necessary information to process a Warranty Claim
- Submits warranty freight bills to factory and tracks the dollar amount for accounting,
- Quote and follow up on factory and external suppliers for Warranty Parts
- Calls customers on deleted claims and re-enters new claims.
- Research all freight bills to determine if billable or non-billable.
- Submit claims for damaged freight.
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required.QUALIFICATIONS Toperform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCEAssociate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; and six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.LANGUAGE SKILLSAbility to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively with customers or employees.REASONING ABILITYAbility to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.PHYSICAL DEMANDSThe physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands to operate computer keyboard and telephone. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.WORK ENVIRONMENTThe work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.This position works in a typical office/parts store/warehouse environment. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: SAN JUAN-Puerto Rico
Job: Customer Service
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Apr 9, 2018, 8:59:50 AM